Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Silas.

Silas is obviously a very important person in Bod's life. He is there for deep conversations, lessons, and advice. To me he seems like a big brother. But, one thing i really do not like about Silas is he seems like such a mystery. He's a main charecter truly, but really we don't know that much about him. We have had to guess that he is vampire and we are givin pretty good clues, but not a concrete answer. Also, where did he go when he left? We were givin clues to show that he didn't really go by choice; however, no specific place. So, personally I would like to have your oppinion,why do you think he is such a mysterious charecter?

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, he is a pretty sneaky guy. Without him I don't think Bod would still be living in the graveyard, but he is very mysterious. Hopefully we will learn more about him as we finish the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if Silas wasn't such a mystery we wouldn't want to keep knowing about him. I think in the end we will learn more about him and who he really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the mystery in a story keeps your attention in a book. If the author just came out and said who he was then we wouldn't have anything to ponder about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Silas being so mysterious adds to the story and makes the reader want to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that if Silas wasn't mysterious the book would be extremely dull, his mysteriousness keeps you interested in the book.

    ReplyDelete